Wednesday 1 November 2017

Megan Smith



Megan Smith, My best friend.


Hello, my name is Megan Smith. I live in the U.K. I want to tell you a little about my life. I grew up and went to school and College in my home town of Merthyr Tydfil. I didn't like school very much, but I did enjoy the time I spent in College I studied Art  and loved it.

As I do all  ARTS and Crafts, I have made some awesome things from Papier Mache and some small Sculptures My latest projects was Crochet. I made some Beautiful Jackets.






Earlier on I did a lot of traveling. I loved Greece and lived there for little while and did some "Island  Hopping" around many of the Islands - I traveled around many Countries and enjoyed it so much.

I also love cooking and Listening to Music. The Ballet is one of my most favorite to watch. I also do Flamenco dancing. When I have time but Mainly love to watch the Classical Dance. I watch a little T.V, Mainly Documentary programmes.



Well I think I have given a very brief outline of my life. Which I have been so fortunate to have and enjoy




I hope you enjoy reading about some very Happy times in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention: You can give your advice and opinion only this comment box. But do not try to any kind of spamming.